Kentucky WWI Service Cards

If you want to access those cards you will need to fill out a records request form from our website:

The URL is > click on the researchers tab at the top > click on the records request form > You have 2 options:

1. Pay electronically with credit or debit card ($10 for in-state, $15 for out of state residents)- at the top of the page is a paragraph with a link (new ordering system). Click that and follow all the prompts/fill out all the information on him.

2. Print out a form and send it in via mail with check or money order ($10 in state, $15 out of state residents) – click the military request form link below the paragraph, print, fill out, and send to us at Research Room 300 Coffee Tree Road, Frankfort KY 40601-9267.

If it’s just one man you are requesting, you will only need to send in one request form (even though he may have 3 service cards). If you have any other men you want us to look up you will have to send in an additional request form.

If you fill out the electronic form make sure you click military request form and then under “war participated in” make sure you click WWI Service cards (we will know that means Council of Defense Service cards).